Exterior House Cleaning recommends our customers prepare for their exterior house wash by following these 5 simple steps …
- Remove any clothes from your clothes line.
- Make certain all the windows are closed and place any old towels on window sills that potentially leak and under doors.
- Remove all pet bowls and cages for the safety of your animals.
- Move any pot plants that are next to or close to the house, so that all areas of the house are exposed.
- Remove fly screens for seperate cleaning if possible.
If you need help to prepare your home before it is pressure cleaned. Please ask as we are only to glad to help you.